Normal Neonatal Phenomenons
2. Erythema Toxicum - (day 2 - 3 life ) erythematous macules on face and trunk
3. Stork Bites - (Capillary Hemangiomas) Pinkish greyish
4. Epstein pearl - (epithelial inclusion cyst) - Palat and perpuce , white spots
5. Natal teeth - (predeciduous teeth - lower incisor position)
- if interfere in feeding - remove them
- are loose therefore risk of aspiration
6. Withdrawal vaginal bleed - (on 5 - 7 day) Because of withdrawal of maternal hormones.
7. All newborns loose weight
- Term - can loose 10% Birth weight and regain BW by 7-10 days
- PreTerm - can loose 15% , take 2wks to regain
No Phase of Weight Loss in IUGR babies.