101. Maple syrup urine disease (MSUD) is caused by a deficiency of the branched-chain alpha-keto acid dehydrogenase complex , leading to a buildup of the branched-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, and valine)
102. The SMA lies to the left of the SMV as it crosses over the third portion of the duodenum. ( Clinical Importance : to check malrotation )
103. Meta-analysis is best for Probiotics' Trial.
104. Vertical crest in fundus of internal auditory canal is - Bill's Bar.
105. Sphincter of oddi has 3 sphincters.
106. Sheath surrounding the neurovascular bundle in axilla is derived from - Prevertebral fascia.
107. 1st part of duodenum has duodenal cap/bulb.
108. Spleen projects into Greater sac.
109. Axillary abscess is drained safely through Floor.
110. The primary direct stimulus for excitation of central chemoreceptors - H+ increase.