111. Breast Milk is Contraindicated in Galactosemia
112. If Mother Sputum +ve TB - Still give breast milk to baby ( with 6months course of 5mg/kg INH )
113. Mother with HIV - Never mix feed i.e give exclusive trophic feed or give expressed milk of other women )
114. Mother to Child transmission of HbsAg - Prevent by
- HBIG within 12 hr of life
- Vaccine on day 1 of life.
115. Anti HbsAb Protective Titre - > 10 mIU / ml
116. Liver biopsy in Alpha 1 anti-tripsin deficiency : PAS +ve and Diastase resistant granules
117. CMV : Intranuclear Owl eye inclusion bodies.
118. Nystagmus induced by Valsalva maneuver :
- Chiari Malformation
- Perilymph fistula
- Superior Canal dehiscence syndrome
119. GABA is formed from Pyridoxine.
120. If pregnant lady shows Rubella antibody +ve : It means she is immune to rubella during her pregnancy and need not worry for rubella infection.