86. N2O can be Teratogenic
87. Central pontine myelinolysis seen with correction of hyponatremia.
88. Best test for Malignant Hyperthermia - "Caffeine-halothane contracture test".
89. Neuroaxial block - INR should be < 1.4.
90. Protein intake in ICU : 1 - 1.5 g/kg/day.
91. Most common ophthalmic complication during anaesthesia : Corneal abrasion.
92. History of Post dural puncture headache is NOT a contraindication of Epidural block.
93. Flat Capnogram
- Accidental Extubation
- Dissociation of anaesthetic tube
- Mechanical ventilation failing
94. O2 content of anaesthetic mixture : 33%
95. Preanaesthetic drug which causes longest amnesia : Lorazepalm
96. Anaesthetic with Least decrease in Systemic vascular resistance : Halothane
97. Malignant Hyperthermia :
- Respiratory Acidosis
98. Dextrose fluid is NEVER used for Resuscitation.
99. Opioid given as transdermal : Fentanyl
100. Drug of choice for Asystole and Cardiac arrest : Adrenaline