- Downward displacement of Tricuspid valve into Right Ventricle.
- Thus there is Atrialization of right ventricle.
- RV is small and in competent , therefore decreased pulmonary blood flow.
- Cause : Maternal Lithium.
- Multiple murmurs - Systolic and diastolic
- Multiple heart sounds like a Quadruple rhythm
- Risk of Arrhythmias - PSVT , WPW
- On Cardiac catheterization - Dysconcordance between intracardiac pressure records and ECG.
MedicoNotebook - Founder : DrShiviMudgal , Co-Founder : DrAyushGoel