241. Lytic expansile bone metastases from - Kidney & Thyroid malignancies.
242. Paraduodenal hernias - the most common type of internal hernias.
243. Comet Tail on USG - Adenomyomatosis of the gallbladder
Comet Tail on CT - Round atelactasis
244. The term " Chasing the dragon " is used for imaging of heroin inhalation leukoencephalopathy.
245. Double layered patella is characteristic for Multiple epiphyseal dysplasia.
246. Linguine sign - intracapsular rupture of a breast implant.
247. Lyre sign - splaying of the internal and external carotid by a carotid body tumour.
248. Dysplasia epiphysealis hemimelica = Trevor's disease, characterized by irregular overgrowth of part of an epiphysis.
249. Urinomas are most commonly in the perirenal space.
250. Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen was born on - 27 March 1845.
On 8 November 1895, produced and detected electromagnetic radiation in a wavelength range today known as X-rays.
MedicoNotebook - Founder : DrShiviMudgal , Co-Founder : DrAyushGoel