231. Chief artery supplying breast - Lateral thoracic artery
232. Wheel within a wheel and Bull’s eye lesion is seen in hepatic ultrasound of - Liver candidiasis.
233. Berger's hernia - hernia in Pouch of Douglas
234. Petit's hernia - hernia through Petit's triangle = inferior lumbar triangle
235. Grynfeltt's hernia - hernia through Grynfeltt-Lesshaft triangle =superior lumbar triangle.
236. During muscle contraction H zone disappears, width of I band reduced ,A band remains unchanged.
237. Maximum potassium ion concentration in Colonic Fluid.
Maximum Potassium secretion is by saliva.
238. Gantzer's muscle is accessory belly of the flexor pollicis longus muscle.
239. Cella media index > 4 is normal
240. Distal part of the tendon of Adductor magnus detaches and becomes the medial collateral ligament (Tibial collateral ligament) of the knee.