221. HMG-CoA-reductase catalyzes the rate-limiting step in cholesterol metabolism.
222. Agger nasi air cells are the most anterior ethmoidal air cells.
223. Hidebound bowel sign or the stack of coins - seen on barium study of small bowel in scleroderma.
224. Bigliani classification is used for acromion morphological types.
225. Climber's muscle - Latissmus dorsi.
226. Tailor’s muscle - Sartorius.
227. The endocervical canal measures 7 to 8 mm.
228. Crypts of Lieberkuhn are seen in Duodenum.
229. Corpora arenacea (or Brain sand) are calcified structures in the pineal gland and other areas of the brain such as the choroid plexus.
230. Oligodendrocytes and Schwann cells are involved in myelin formation around axons in the CNS and peripheral nervous system, respectively.
MedicoNotebook - Founder : DrShiviMudgal , Co-Founder : DrAyushGoel