131. Cat eye syndrome :
- Partial trisomy of chromosome 22
- Vertical oval pupil due to inferior iris coloboma
133. All newborns have right ventricular hypertrophy and right axis deviation.
134. AA which have a pKa of 4 - aspartic acid and glutamic acid
- makes ssDNA cuts,
- requires no ATP,
- relaxes supercoils, and
- acts as the swivel in front of the replication fork
137. Ketogenic AAs - Leucine and Lysine
138. Thiamine pyrophosphate (TPP) associated enzymes :
- Alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase
139. DNA replication occurs during S phase of the cell cycle.
MedicoNotebook - Founder : DrShiviMudgal , Co-Founder : DrAyushGoel