351. Causes of Apple core sign femur
- synovial chondromatosis (Most common)
- pigmented villonodular synovitis
- rheumatoid arthritis
352. Anterior tibial translation/translocation > 7mm is highly suggestive of Anterior cruciate ligament tear.
353. Laryngo-tracheo bronchitis or croup is the commonest cause of tracheal narrowing.
354. Most common primary malignant tumor of parotid gland - Mucoepidermoid carcinoma.
355. Type 3 accessory navicular bone - is called a cornuate navicular.
356. Myoinositol concentrations in brain are abnormally increased in patients with demyelinating disease and alzheimer's. Detected by MR spectriscopy.
357. Morel Lavalle lesion - degloving injury in severe trauma resulting in abrupt separation of the skin and subcutaneous fatty tissue from the underlying fascia.
358. Overproduction of protein and lipid rich material from Type II pneumocytes which is not cleared by lungs - leads to Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
359. Subpleural lucent line - seen in Pulmonary alveolar microlithiasis
Subpleural linear opacities - seen in Asbestosis.
360. Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM) is indistinguishable to lung involvement in tuberous sclerosis but Chylothorax and chyloperitoneum are common in LAM.
MedicoNotebook - Founder : DrShiviMudgal , Co-Founder : DrAyushGoel