331. Strawberry shaped skull - seen in trisomy 18 (Edward syndrome).
332. H-shaped vertebra (also known as Lincoln log vertebra) - 10% cases of sickle-cell anaemia, occasionally Gaucher disease.
334. Aortic nipple sometimes seen on a Chest Xray PA view, is formed by left superior intercostal vein.
335. Most common Soft tissue sarcoma
- Middle age and elderly - Malignant fibrous histiocytoma > liposarcoma > leiomyosarcoma >malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors(MPNST).
- Younger individuals - Fibrosarcoma > Rhabdomyosarcoma > Synovial sarcoma > MPNST
336. Bilateral posterior iliac horns are considered pathognomonic for Fong's disease = Nail patella syndrome.
337. Bochdalek's hernia is mostly left sided because of protective effect from liver on the right.
338. Mini Brain sign is seen in Solitary Plasmacytoma - It is due to prominent thickened residual trabeculae seen in a solitary expansile bone lesion.
339. Tube ring sign on ultrasound is highly specific(95%) for tubal ectopic pregnancy.
340. Ring of fire sign on color doppler can be seen in Ectopic pregnancy and Corpus luteum cyst.
MedicoNotebook - Founder : DrShiviMudgal , Co-Founder : DrAyushGoel