311. Lung tissue interposing between the main pulmonary artery and aorta was the most consistent diagnostic feature of Congenital absence of the pericardium (CAP).
312. Mathe’s sign- Absence of downward displacement of kidney in perinephric abscess.
313. Snowcap sign - Avascular necrosis - there is dense sclerosis over the head of humerus or femur.
314. Christmas tree / Pine cone bladder - cystogram appearance of urinary bladder in neurogenic bladder (not pathognomonic)
315. Sail sign - Seen on Xray lateral view with Elbow joint effusion.
316. Holly leaf sign - Chest X-ray showing calcified pleural plaques (most commonly in asbestos related disease)
317. Coca-cola bottle sign - thyroid ophthalmopathy (usually in Grave's disease)
318. Panda sign : Wilson disease (neuroradiology) and Sarcoidosis (bilateral involvement of parotid and lacrimal glands)
319. Bright rim sign on FLAIR - seen in dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumors (DNET)
320. Round atelactasis with comet tail - seen in asbestos related disease.
MedicoNotebook - Founder : DrShiviMudgal , Co-Founder : DrAyushGoel