301. Thrombospondins (TSP) has anti-angiogenic abilities
302. Infectious diseases communicable during the later part of the incubation period are - Measles, chickenpox, whooping cough, hepatitis A.
303. Fredericson classification - medial tibial stress syndrome
304. Bismuth-Corlette classification - perihilar cholangiocarcinoma
305. Luftsichel sign & juxtaphrenic peak sign - Left Upper Lobe collapse
Flat waist sign - Left Lower Lobe collapse.
307. Most common anomaly associated with coarctation of aorta is bicuspid aortic valve.
308. 4th Ventricle Ependymoma vs Meduloblastoma
- Ependymoma - usually from Floor of 4th ventricle (Mnemonic - Alphabetic order EF)
- Meduloblastoma - usually from Roof of 4th ventricle
309. Most common tumor of mediastinum - neurogenic tumor.
310. Most common causes of renal artery stenosis
- Old age - Atherosclerosis
- Young (India) - Takayasu arteritis
- Young (Western world) - Fibromuscular dysplasia.
MedicoNotebook - Founder : DrShiviMudgal , Co-Founder : DrAyushGoel