411. Bulging fissure sign: Klebsiella pneumonia
412. Venous sinus thrombosis CT:
- Non contrast - dense delta sign
- Contrast CT - empty delta sign
413. Worst headache of life: Subarachnoid haemorrhage
414. Investigation of choice for
- aneurysm - angiography
- aortic aneurysm - CT scan as there may be intraluminal thrombus
- aortic dissection - MRI
415. Basal exudates on CT seen in: Tuberculous meningitis and cryptococcal meningitis.
416. Contrast of X-ray image is inversely related to kVp.
417. Radiation intensity is inversely proportional to square of distance from the radiation.
418. Chest X-ray PA view is taken with film to focus distance of 180 cm. Chest AP view and other X-rays are taken at 100 cm.
419. Golden S sign: Right upper lobe collapse due to hilar mass.
420. Most common lung carcinoma with cavitation: Squamous cell carcinoma
MedicoNotebook - Founder : DrShiviMudgal (Goel) , Co-Founder : DrAyushGoel