211. Garland's triad (also known as the 1-2-3 sign) is suggestive of thoracic sarcoidosis.
212. The marginal vein of Servelle is pathognomonic for Klippel-Trenaunay-Weber syndrome.
213. Castellvi classification is used for Lumbosacral Transitional Vertebrae (LSTV).
214. Kohler disease - avascular necrosis of the navicular bone.
215. Kienbock disease - avascular necrosis of lunate.
216. Lateral end of clavicle appears at 5 wks intra-uterine life, Medial end of clavicle appears at 15 years of life.
217. Ball on tee sign - seen in papillary necrosis on IVU.
218. Metaphyseal blanch sign of Steel is seen in SCFE (Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis)
219. Aneurysmal bone cysts (ABC) occur before the fusion of epiphysis and are usually metaphyseal in location.