201. Most common site of iatrogenic esophageal perforation is Cricopharynx ( as its the narrowest part of GIT , with exception of vermiform appendix )
202. Important 25 cm structures :
- Thoracic duct
204. Most commonly symptomatic Plica is Medial Patellar plica.
Plica is embryological remnant of synovial membrane at patello-femoral joint.
205. The commonest cause of anterior knee pain is softening of the cartilage on the underside of the patella = Chondromalacia patella = Patellofemoral syndrome.
206. Most common congenital anomaly of urinary tract is Duplex collecting system.
207. Central dot sign is seen in Caroli disease.
208. The bear's paw sign is seen in xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis.
209. Coins in the oesophagus are oriented in the coronal plane whereas coins in the trachea are oriented sagittally.
210. Portomesenteric vein gas is most commonly caused by mesenteric ischemia.
MedicoNotebook - Founder : DrShiviMudgal , Co-Founder : DrAyushGoel